As you continue your educational journey, you are joining a broad community of healthcare professionals. Take the right steps to chart the course for success by maintaining an OPA membership. Your OPA membership will help you deliver the highest possible standard of patient care with important updates and discounted professional development.
Your OPA membership offers you:
- Important News and Updates – OPA provides a variety of important bulletins to members. From medical information, to industry news, to updates about regulatory and practice changes affecting the profession, your OPA membership keeps you in the know. Also receive a complimentary subscription to Pharmacists Letter – a third party professional development site.
- Networking Opportunities – The pharmacy profession is a close-knit community of bright and talented healthcare professionals. Seek out mentorship opportunities and rewarding interaction with your peers with discounted admission to our annual conference and other exclusive networking opportunities.
- Continual Professional Development – OPA is the place for thought leadership, and the exchange of new ideas in healthcare. Pharmacists deliver the best possible patient care when they are well informed. Your OPA membership earns you discounted professional development opportunities at every stage of your career, including access to some member-exclusive courses. In addition, members receive deeply discounted registration rates at our annual conference.
- Exclusive Member Bonuses – OPA members get a variety of great bonuses, from discounts on professional and personal insurance, to reduced rates for gym memberships. In fact, your OPA membership includes hundreds of dollars of annual savings and discounts.
- Advocacy – It’s your future, and we’re fighting for it. As a student, you have dedicated representation on the OPA Board of Directors to help shape our advocacy efforts, and ultimately the future of the pharmacy profession in Ontario. We are the most trusted negotiating partner for the provincial and federal governments, and a strong champion for your interests on funding, scope of practice, cannabis, opioids and so much more.
An OPA membership delivers great value.
Your membership fee for 2018 offers you so much for just $65, and can be purchased online using the buttons below. At the time of purchase, you will also be able to take advantage of savings on insurance.
Join or renew before December 13, and you will be entered in a draw to win a $1,000 Air Canada gift card!
We’re transforming our profession.
Here’s one more great reason to be an OPA member for 2018: you will be a part of an exciting period of change for pharmacy.
Never before have Ontario pharmacy professionals had such powerful opportunities to improve patient outcomes with technology, increased scope of practice, and up-to-date knowledge. OPA is advocating for you as we embrace and lead this change.
Our 10,000+ strong community of pharmacy professionals has new momentum and energy.
Here are a few last things you may need to know:
If you have an existing OPA web login, but are not currently a member, please use the “renew” link above rather than “join”.
Proof of registration will be requested before your membership application can be approved. You may be required to show proof of enrollment, including an Ontario residential address.
Need a different membership type?
If you have ended up on this page but need to purchase for a different website category, please visit www.OPAmembership.ca to make your selection.
Prefer a PDF form to join?
If you prefer to submit your membership application using a PDF, click here.
Please visit www.opamembership.ca/2018eb for full contest rules.