You entered the pharmacy profession because of your drive to help patients. Your OPA membership helps you provide better patient care while growing professionally. By purchasing a membership, you can take advantage of the professional development opportunities to become the most knowledgeable pharmacy technician you can be.
Here’s what your membership offers you:
- Insurance – OPA membership offers cost-saving options for student accident insurance.
- Continual Professional Development – Pharmacy technicians deliver the best possible patient care when they are well-informed. Your OPA membership earns you discounted professional development opportunities at every stage of your career, including access to some member-exclusive courses designed specifically for technicians like you. In addition, members receive deeply discounted registration rates at our annual conference.
- Important News and Updates –The OPA provides a variety of important bulletins to members. From medical information, to industry news, to updates about regulatory and practice changes affecting the profession, your OPA membership keeps you in the know.
- Advocacy – We are fighting for you, and for all Ontario’s pharmacy professionals. As a member, you are represented by a pharmacy technician OPA board member, who understands your interests on funding, scope of practice and so much more. Members also receive a regular advocacy email newsletter, notifying you of our continued efforts with the government.
- Networking Opportunities – You are joining a close-knit community of thousands of dedicated healthcare professionals. Seek out mentorship opportunities and rewarding interactions with your peers with discounted admission to our annual conference and other exclusive networking opportunities.
- Exclusive Member Bonuses – OPA members receive a variety of great bonuses, from discounts on professional and personal insurance, to reduced rates for gym memberships and mobile plans. In fact, your OPA membership includes hundreds of dollars of annual savings and discounts.
Here are a few last things you may need to know:
If you have an existing OPA web login, but are not currently a member, please use the “renew” link above rather than “join”.
You may be required to provide proof of enrollment before your membership application can be approved
Need a different membership type?
If you have ended up on this page but need to purchase for a different website category, please visit www.OPAmembership.ca to make your selection.