You entered the pharmacy profession because of your drive to help patients. Your OPA membership helps you add even more value to your pharmacy team. By purchasing a membership, you equip yourself to play an active role in the pharmacy community, while receiving the resources, knowledge and best practices to deliver the highest possible standard of patient care.
Here’s what your membership offers you:
- Best-in-class insurance - personal and professional insurance needs specific to pharmacy technicians -- up to 40% off when auto and home insurance are purchased together
- Practice Support Network - Access to a team of pharmacy experts to answer your practice questions on policy and legislation changes
- New Pharmacy Technician PD - When you renew, check out our PD Bundle just for Pharmacy Technicians with five courses like Common Drug Interactions, Upselling Pharmacy Services and more!
- Free PD programs - Free, on-demand access to Take-home Naloxone, Opioid Addictions and Substitution Therapy and more
- Influence policy direction - Help shape the pharmacy profession
- Tools and resources - Discussion and point-of-care tools for use in everyday practice
- Free subscriptions - Receive subscriptions to RxFiles and RxFiles Plus (app), Canadian Pharmacists Journal, Ontario Pharmacist Magazine and Ontario Pharmacy Technician and email newsletters
- Free online advertising - Search pharmacy jobs use our real-time recruitment tool, ShiftAssist
- Group rates and savings - Discounts with Telus, VIA, GoodLife, Mercedes Benz, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Canadian Red Cross Certification and more
- And, new this year -- travel concierge services exclusive to OPA members with Flight Centre
Here are a few last things you may need to know:
If you have an existing OPA web login, but are not currently a member, please use the “renew” link above rather than “join”.
Need a different membership type?
If you have ended up on this page but need to purchase for a different website category, please visit www.OPAmembership.ca to make your selection.
If you are in the process of being licensed but are not yet listed on the College's public register, you may be required to provide proof of pre-registration.