A pharmacy owner’s work is never done. We understand this! That’s why we created the OPA Owners Bundle to better support you with the demands of being a pharmacy owner. An Owners Bundle is like three memberships in one! An Owners Bundle membership saves you up to $500, and it's like getting three memberships in one. For $1,299 (+tax), members receive an OPA full pharmacist membership, a Premium subscription to our Drug Information and Resource Centre, and access to the Owners Advisory Council - Independent Caucus where Owners Bundle members have an opportunity to engage in important pharmacy discussion.
Unpacked, an Owners Bundle means you get the following:
- Best-in-class insurance - Access to a suite of insurance lines including store insurance and personal insurance like health, dental and out-of country emergency medical, term life, and more all at great rates. Add PLI and get a $50 discount off your membership.
- A Premium Subscription to our Drug Information and Resource Centre - Access to DIRC pharmacists to provide you with answers to your most pressing pharmacy questions on everything from drug shortages, substitutions to cannabis, antibiotics and opioids
- Advocacy - OPA is the most trusted negotiating partner in pharmacy. We champion the interests of pharmacy owners on funding, scope of practice, cannabis, opioids, business practices and more
- Practice Support Network - Access to a team of experts to answer your policy and practice questions
- Business services - Access HR Assist™ and Audit Assist™ with your DIRC Premium subscription
- Up to 50% off PD - Save on conference and PD such as The Ins and Outs of Marijuana: A Pharmacists's Guide to Cannabis, and Managing Your Pharmacy: The Business Essentials
- Free PD programs - Free, on-demand access to PD such as Biologics and Biosimilars - An Introductory Education Program for Pharmacy, Take-home Naloxone and Assessment and Treatment of Patients with Migraine
- Free associate memberships - Access to Canadian Pharmacists Association benefits like Therapeutic Highlights, webinars and a discount with the American Pharmacists Association
- Tools and resources - Exclusive access to patient tip sheets and point of care communications to be used at store level
- Connect with other owners - Exchange ideas and develop solutions to owner-specific challenges and opportunities by networking at our Owners Advisory Council - Independent Caucus
- Free subscriptions - Subscriptions to RxFiles and RxFiles Plus (app), Canadian Pharmacists Journal, Ontario Pharmacist Magazine, email newsletters on clinical and advocacy updates
- Free online advertising - Reach targeted audiences with free online classified advertising, and access to our real-time recruitment tool, ShiftAssist
- Group rates and savings - Deep discounts with Telus, VIA, GoodLife, Mercedes Benz, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Canadian Red Cross Certification and more
- And, new this year -- travel concierge services exclusive to OPA members with Flight Centre
For participation in the Owners Advisory Council - Independent Caucus you must be a pharmacist owner of an active accredited pharmacy in Ontario and have an equity interest over the ability to sell or close the pharmacy business.
Need a different membership type?
If you have ended up on this page but need to purchase for a different website category, please visit www.OPAmembership.ca to make your selection.
Click here to download the 2019 Owners Bundle form.