As a hospital pharmacist, you are driven by a strong commitment to helping patients. An important part of your patients’ medical team, we are here to equip you to deliver the highest standard of patient care possible.
Specifically, your membership offers you:
- Important News and Updates – OPA provides a variety of news and email bulletins to our members. From medical information to drug recalls, your OPA membership keeps you in the know.
- Continual Professional Development – OPA is the place for thought leadership and the exchange of new ideas in healthcare. Pharmacists deliver the best possible patient care when they are well informed. Your OPA membership earns you discounted professional development opportunities at every stage of your career, including access to member-exclusive courses tailored for hospital pharmacists.
- Insurance – More than 90 per cent of our hospital pharmacist members just like you are covered by OPA’s professional liability insurance, in addition to home and auto insurance, and insurance for pharmacy stores.
- Networking Opportunities – Stay part of the close-knit community of 10,000+ pharmacy professionals. Enjoy rewarding interactions with your peers, discounted conference admission, and many other exclusive networking opportunities.
- Exclusive Member Bonuses – OPA members receive a variety of great bonuses, from discounts on professional and personal insurance, to reduced rates for gym memberships. In fact, your OPA membership includes hundreds of dollars of annual savings and discounts.
An OPA membership delivers great value.
Your membership fee for 2018 offers you so much for just $355, and can be purchased online using the buttons below. At the time of purchase, you will also be able to take advantage of savings on insurance.
We’re transforming our profession.
Here’s one more great reason to be an OPA member for 2018: you will be a part of an exciting period of change for pharmacy.
Never before have Ontario pharmacy professionals had such powerful opportunities to improve patient outcomes with technology, increased scope of practice, and up-to-date knowledge. OPA is advocating for you as we embrace and lead this change.
Our 10,000-strong community of pharmacy professionals has new momentum and energy.
Here are a few last things you may need to know:
If you have an existing OPA web login, but are not currently a member, please use the “renew” link above rather than “join”.
You may be required to submit proof of employment, if it cannot be confirmed through the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
Need a different membership type?
If you have ended up on this page but need to purchase for a different website category, please visit www.OPAmembership.ca to make your selection.
Prefer a PDF form to join?
If you prefer to submit your membership application using a PDF, click here.