Dedication to your patients drives your practice. Your OPA membership will help you deliver higher standards of patient care and become the most informed and knowledgeable pharmacist you can be. To be eligible for this category, you must be a fully licenced pharmacist registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists and live in Ontario. Read more about other categories of OPA memberships available to pharmacy professionals.
Have you renewed your DIRC subscription for 2018 yet? Click here to renew now!
Here’s what your full membership gives you:
- Advocacy – As the most trusted negotiating partner for the provincial and federal governments, we are fighting for you. We work hard to champion your interests on funding, scope of practice, cannabis, opioids and so much more. Members help shape these efforts by electing Directors to the OPA Board, and are kept up-to-date with a regular advocacy email newsletter, notifying you of our continued efforts influencing the government and public opinion.
- Continual Professional Development – OPA is the place for thought leadership and the exchange of new ideas in healthcare. Pharmacists deliver the best possible patient care when they are well-informed. Your OPA membership gives you discounted member-exclusive access to leading professional development opportunities at every stage of your career. In addition, members receive deeply discounted registration rates at our annual conference.
- Important News and Updates – OPA provides a variety of important resources for members. From medical information, to industry news, to updates about regulatory and practice changes affecting the profession, your OPA membership keeps you in the know. Tap in to our Practice Advisory Network for real-time assistance with your questions on MedsCheck, long-term care medications management, vaccines and more.
- Networking Opportunities – Participate in a close-knit community of 10,000+ pharmacy professionals. Enjoy rewarding interaction with your peers from across the province and many other exclusive networking opportunities.
- Exclusive Member Bonuses – OPA members get a variety of great bonuses, from discounts on professional and personal insurance, to reduced rates for gym memberships and mobile phone plans. In fact, your OPA membership includes hundreds of dollars of annual savings and discounts -- it pays for itself!
An OPA membership delivers great value.
Your membership fee for 2018 offers you so much for just $595, and can be purchased online using the buttons below. At the time of purchase, you will also be able to take advantage of savings on insurance for pharmacy professionals.
We’re transforming our profession.
Here’s one more great reason to be an OPA member for 2018: you will be a part of an exciting period of change for pharmacy.
Never before have Ontario pharmacy professionals had such powerful opportunities to improve patient outcomes with technology, increased scope of practice, and up-to-date knowledge. OPA is advocating for you as we embrace and lead this change.
Our 10,000+ community of pharmacy professionals is gaining momentum and energy.
Here are a few last things you may need to know:
If you have an existing OPA web login, but are not currently a member, please use the “renew” link above rather than “join”.
This membership is only available to fully licenced pharmacists registered with the Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP) and living in the province of Ontario. For a list of all membership types, visit www.OPAmembership.ca
Are you a pharmacy owner?
If so, you will definitely want to check out the potential savings you get from our special Owners Bundle, which includes OPA DIRC Premium access for your entire team, and participation in the special Owners Advisory Council.
Need a different membership type?
If you have ended up on this page but need to purchase for a different website category, please visit www.OPAmembership.ca to make your selection.
Prefer a PDF form to join?
If you prefer to submit your membership application using a PDF, click here.