Ontario Pharmacists Association members benefit from discounts on popular CPhA products, services, and education programs. An Associate membership is available to full pharmacists, hospital, new practitioners and owners bundle members. Pharmacy students receive Canadian Pharmacists Journal.
To access all of the CPhA benefits available to members, click here. (Note: you may be asked to create a CPhA profile.)
CPhA is the uniting national voice for pharmacy in Canada. In partnership with its Organizational Members and Affiliates, CPhA engages with decision-makers and health stakeholders to demonstrate the value of pharmacy services to the healthcare system and the health of Canadians. Find out more about CPhA's current advocacy priorities in the Advocacy section of their website.
Canadian Pharmacists Journal (CPJ)
Print subscription (6 issues/year) and online access - CPhA associates and affiliates receive a complimentary print subscription and 24/7 online access to the Canadian Pharmacists Journal. CPJ is the voice of pharmacy practice research in Canada, focusing on the evidence for pharmacist care. Log in to the members-only section to access your online subscription.
Continuing Professional Development Programs
CPhA has developed a suite of continuing professional development programs to support pharmacists in their quest to gain more advanced knowledge and skills to continue to provide patients with the best possible care. Its current offerings include courses on managing your pharmacy, minor ailments, lab tests and more. CPhA Associates enjoy discounts on all CPhA CPD programs.
- NEW! Introducing An Introduction to Medical Cannabis and Cannabinoids, an overview of the different types of cannabinoids available in Canada, their therapeutic effects and their impact on human physiology -- FREE and exclusively available to CPhA Associates.
- NEW! CPhA has partnered with Sodalis Solutions-Pharma to offer a series of online continuing education modules in French. The Modules sacs|leaf are FREE and exclusively available to CPhA Associates.
- Pharmacy Practice and Pharmacy Practice Research Webinars and Archives: Designed to share practical tips and strategies to help pharmacists provide care to their patients efficiently and effectively, CPhA's webinars are discounted or free for CPhA Associates, and our archives, including recordings, slide decks and other associated links and resources, are now free and available exclusively to CPhA associates and affiliates.
Log in to the members-only section of the CPhA website to access additional information and discount codes for these programs:
- Canadian Pharmacists Travel Affinity Program: Enjoy below-market discounts on all hotels and car rental suppliers around the world with discounts averaging 10-20% below best available rates.
- VIA Rail Canada: 5% discount on train travel when booking with CPhA's corporate discount code.
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA): 50% discount on membership with APhA.
- Choice Hotels Canada: 20% discount on Choice Hotels across Canada and around the world.