Enjoy the many benefits of membership
When you join the Ontario Pharmacists Association, you will enjoy a number of benefits that can help you save on the things that matter — both at work and at home. By taking advantage of all available discounts, you could save up to three times the cost of your membership!
No matter which type of membership you hold, your membership grants you access to benefits for the full year.
NEW for 2017:
- Members get discounts on subscriptions to the Pharmacist's Letter Canada and the Pharmacy Technician's Letter Canada;
- OPA's Practice Support Network gives pharmacist members access to OPA's team of experts to help answer practice and policy questions by phone or email.
Members also enjoy access to, and discounts on a wide variety of tools and services including:
- OPA's best-in-class insurance programs;
- discounts on OPA's continuing education programs and annual conference;
- associate memberhsip with the Canadian Pharmacists Association - including access to e-Therapeutics highlights and the Canadian Pharmacists Journal;
- discounts on membership with the American Pharmacists Association;
- access to RxFiles.ca and the RxFiles Plus app;
- member pricing on mobile phone plans with TELUS Mobility;
- savings with GoodLife Fitness Centres;
- discounts on car rentals with Enterprise Rent-A-Car;
- discounts on train travel with VIA Rail;
- access to the Real Estate Member Savings program;
- preferred rates with a group mortgage program;
- savings on first aid training with the Canadian Red Cross;
- savings on purchases with Mercedes-Benz;
- savings on hotel bookings with our world-wide travel affinity program;
- member discounts on local attractions including Falls Avenue Resort, the Royal Ontario Museum, Ontario Science Centre, and more.
For full details, sign in and click on the individual benefit links.