- To enter the OPA Membership Renewal Contest (the “Contest”) simply renew your membership between November 14 and December 13, 2017
• OPA will award one prize of $1,000 in an Air Canada gift card.
• Mailed renewals will be entered according to the postmark date on the envelope and must be postmarked no later than December 13, 2017 to be eligible. Online renewals will be entered according to the server’s transaction date stamp and must be transacted no later than 11:59:59 p.m. on December 13, 2017, to be eligible. The winner will be drawn at random. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone, announced by email and posted on the opatoday.ca website after the draw.
• This Contest is void where prohibited.
- The Contest sponsor is the Ontario Pharmacists Association (OPA) (hereinafter referred to as “Contest Sponsor”).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrants must be OPA members in good standing, have proof or membership and must be of legal age.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. The Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein. When redeeming your prize: up to two (2) Air Canada Gift Cards if the combined value covers the grand total of the purchase; or one (1) Air Canada Gift Card plus another form of payment if the card’s value is less than the grand total. However, when purchasing a seat or travel option for an existing reservation, only one (1) form of payment can be accepted at time of purchase.
- OPA, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by telephone within three (3) business days after the draw. In the event the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be drawn. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
- By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules, including submitting pictures and testimonials for promotional efforts. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All entries become property of the Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including cancelling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right in sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion, further reserves the right to terminate the online portion, as applicable, of the Contest and conduct the drawing from all online entries and all other entries (as applicable) previously received during the Contest Period. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest Sponsor’s website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. The Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest Sponsor’s website, where applicable.
- Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsor for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. The Contest Sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsor should be addressed to OPA at 155 University Avenue, Suite 600 Toronto ON M5H 3B7.
- This contest is open only to eligible OPA members residing in Ontario.
LEGALS for the OPA Membership Renewal Contest
Contest starts at 10 a.m. ET on November 14, 2017, and closes on December 13, 2017, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Must be of legal age to participate in the contest.
Open to current members who are either: Full members, have purchased Owners Bundle, New Practitioners, all Students, Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacy Technician Students, Pharmacy Assistants and Hospital Pharmacists. Honorary members are not eligible to enter.