Joining the Ontario Pharmacists Association is the single most valuable investment you can make in your pharmacy career.
Membership provides you with career-enhancing opportunities and tools, including:
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- Competitively priced group insurance for professional liability and personal coverage;
- Exclusive access to OPA publications and resources;
- Career-boosting networking events; and
- Members-only perks and discounts that can save you hundreds of dollars.
A membership just for you
Join our community of 10,000+ pharmacy professionals and be part of the OPA’s exciting transformation. As our profession changes, we are embracing the future!
Choose the membership that’s right for you:
- Owners bundle: For independent owners; bundles membership and DIRC subscription.
- Full memberships: For licensed, practising pharmacists.
- New practitioner memberships: For pharmacists in their first, second, third or fourth years of full-time practice.
- Hospital membership: For pharmacists who work full-time in a hospital.
- Supporting membership: Uniquely created for pharmacists who meet specific age, out-of-province, disability or licensing criteria.
- Student memberships: Great value for students in any undergraduate pharmacy program:
- Graduate memberships: For International Pharmacy Graduate Program, Pharm D and Masters students as well as residents and interns.
- Technician memberships: A unique membership for pharmacy technicians and technician students.
- Assistant membership: Specifically for the pharmacy assistant.