As a DIRC Hospital subscriber, your pharmacy gets access to premier drug information services, and a selection of other resources to help support your team deliver exceptional care to your patients.
Your DIRC hospital subscription includes:
- Unlimited drug information questions
- Our extensive selection of drug databases and resources are continually updated, and our drug information pharmacists are experts at searching and quickly sorting through the literature to provide you with concise, patient-focused information to help you answer all of your medication-related questions.
- Our team includes pharmacists who have completed post-graduate training, such as a hospital residency or certification in specific therapeutic areas, and keep up-to-date on key issues and topics in hospital and pharmacy practice.
- Our team members regularly support DIRC’s medical writing and clinical drug review projects.
- DIRC’s drug information pharmacists have undertaken additional training in literature searches to assist you in getting to the right answer, no matter what the question.
- The DIRC contact centre has extended business hours (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Online access to frequently asked questions and answers
- Access to publications including New Drugs/Drug News, Therapeutic Options, and the biweekly eDIRC newsletter
- A $100 professional development voucher that can be used toward OPA’s professional development program.
Pricing is based on the number of number of beds in your hospital - helping you make the most of your resource budget!
Find out more by calling 416-441-0788 x 4.
For pricing information, please phone 416-441-0788 x 4.