The Drug Information and Resource Centre at the Ontario Pharmacists Association is Canada’s premier pharmacist-operated drug information centre. It is a recognized drug information service provider by the Ontario College of Pharmacists, and meets the accreditation requirements of pharmacies within Ontario.
Snapshot of our service offerings
At DIRC, we know that your pharmacy has unique needs when it comes to the drug information and business support you require. That’s why we have two levels of service that give you the flexibility to choose the right solution for your practice
- DIRC Premium gives you premium business support services plus essential drug information access. Subscribe online.
- DIRC Essential offers you essential drug information access. Subscribe online.
No matter which plan you choose, your DIRC subscription gives you:
- Access to our team of drug information experts from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Confidence that your drug information service is recognized by OCP and meets the accreditation requirements of pharmacies within Ontario.
- The eDIRC bulletin in your inbox every two weeks and access to other great publications.
- New this year: Patient Information Sheets – downloadable bag stuffers that cover tips and information on a wide range of common health concerns.