OPA's Drug Information and Resource Centre is Canada’s premier pharmacist-operated drug information centre. It is a recognized drug information service provider by the Ontario College of Pharmacists, and meets the accreditation requirements of pharmacies within Ontario.
Opening a NEW store? Call us at 416-441-0788 ext. 4 rather than using the online subscription tool
If you are renewing your 2018 subscription, please continue to use one of the online forms below:
Snapshot of our service offerings
At DIRC, we know that your pharmacy has unique needs when it comes to the drug information and business support. That’s why we have two levels of service that give you the flexibility to choose the right solution for your practice:
- DIRC Premium, our best value service, offers you access to DIRC’s team of drug information experts and our practice-focused publication library, as well as additional business support services to help your pharmacy succeed. Subscribe online.
- DIRC Essential offers you essential drug information access. Subscribe online.
No matter which plan you choose, your DIRC subscription gives you:
- Access to our team of drug information experts from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- The eDIRC enewsletter in your inbox every two weeks plus access to other great publications.
- Patient Information Sheets – downloadable bag stuffers that cover tips and information on a wide range of common health concerns - now with more topics than ever.