If you’re thinking about quitting, congratulations — you’re headed in the right direction. The decision to quit is an important, positive step towards improving your health.
Quitting smoking is difficult. That’s why it’s important to get as much support as you can. Fortunately, the help you need is as close as your nearest pharmacy.
Your pharmacist is a convenient and knowledgeable resource who can help in a number of ways, including:
- helping you determine if you’re ready to quit
- providing materials that can help you prepare to quit and supporting you during the quitting process
- meeting with you to create a My Quit Plan
- meeting with you for follow-up sessions to monitor your progress
- recommending and prescribing a medication that can help you quit, if you are a suitable candidate.
If you’re ready to take the next step, visit your local pharmacy and talk to your pharmacist about your options.
Please note: The information provided on this site is not medical advice and is not intended to replace a consultation with your pharmacist or physician. If you have questions about your medication(s) or are experiencing a health concern, please talk to your pharmacist.