Our corporate partners
Demonstrate your commitment to our pharmacy members and pharmacy practice in Ontario, and become a corporate partner of the Ontario Pharmacists Association. Your partnership will support our efforts to provide a strong, united voice and educate the public about issues affecting pharmacy.
Benefits of becoming a corporate partner
Becoming a corporate partner will provide your organization with valuable recognition among pharmacists and other health care practitioners across the province. It is your opportunity to:
- Be a prominent leader in the industry
- Obtain access to the province’s 14,500 pharmacists and pharmacists-in-training
- Receive invitations to exclusive networking opportunities
- Gain right of first refusal on sponsorship opportunities.
Your corporate partnership also entitles you to receive a number of valuable perks:
- Access to the members-only section of the OPA website
- Annual subscription to the Ontario Pharmacist magazine
- Annual subscription to the New Drugs/Drug News bulletin
- The OPA weekly e-bulletin
- Webinars and resources on key topics affecting the profession
- Preferred rates for OPA Conference registrations
- Preferred rates on selected wireless products
- Special pricing on tickets to many attractions across the province
* Available to the corporate partner representative only.
- Annual Conference
- Online education
- Live education
Learn how you can support the Ontario Pharmacists Association and healthcare in our province. Contact:
Marketing and Partnerships
416-441-0788 ext. 4244