Do you know someone in the pharmacy profession who deserves special recognition for their work? Perhaps this person has gone above and beyond for their patients, has mentored new pharmacists, demonstrated leadership qualities or has committed to innovation and excellence.
At the Ontario Pharmacists Association, we believe that recognizing one's peers builds unity within the profession. Recognize an exemplary colleague with a nomination for an OPA Award.
Completed nomination forms must be submitted on or before March 29, 2019, in order to qualify.
Awards will be presented at the 2019 Pharmacy Experience Pharmacie (PxP) Conference.
Nominate a colleague today:
- Student of Distinction Award
- Outstanding New Practitioner Award
- Pharmacy Technician of the Year Award
- Exceptional Achievement in Research and Academia Award
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Bowl of Hygeia Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Pharmacist of the Year Award
- Patient Impact Award
(Winners for this award can be nominated by a patient or a non-pharmacist colleague. Print out this poster to let your patients know how they can participate.)