- Infection Control Resources for Pharmacists (OCP)
- Public Health Unit contact information
- Business Continuity Planning
- Model Medical Directive for renewal for refilling a prescription during a pandemic/emergency (OCP)
Important health notices
This information requires knowledgeable interpretation and is intended primarily for use by health care workers and facilities/organizations providing health care including pharmacies, hospitals, long-term care facilities, community-based health care service providers and pre-hospital emergency services.
Important Health Notices are issued by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care in response to abnormal events that require ministry direction or instruction.
|November 13, 2009: pH1N1 Update||11/13/2009|
|November 12, 2009: Access to Supplies and Equipment||11/12/2009|
|View Important Health Notices Archive|
- Pharmacy Certification
- Notice from Public Health (BBS 10032)
- H1N1 survey from the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
With an aging population and more complex chronic disease, pharmacists can and should play a greater role in making sure patients get the care they need, when they need it.”
The Ontario government is currently considering an expanded role for pharmacists.