Ontario Pharmacists' Association members represent pharmacists practicing in community retail stores, family health teams, long-term care facilities, hospital clinical settings, education, business and government.
Demonstrate your commitment to our pharmacy members and pharmacy practice in Ontario by aligning with OPA. Your partnership will support our efforts to provide a strong, united voice to educate the public about issues affecting pharmacy.
Why become a corporate partner?
- Be a prominent leader in the industry
- Obtain access to the province’s 12,500 pharmacists and pharmacists-in-training
- Receive invitations to exclusive networking opportunities
- Gain first right of refusal on sponsorship opportunities
Becoming a corporate partner will provide your organization with valuable recognition among pharmacists and other health care practitioners across the province.
Corporate partners are valued supporters of OPA who play an important role in helping the Association advance both the profession of pharmacy and pharmaceutical care in Ontario. By working together, we can make great strides in the delivery of quality patient care, and advocate for a collaborative healthcare system when pharmacists have a greater impact on the health and well-being of their patients.
Dennis Darby, CEO of Ontario Pharmacists’ Association
Benefits of Partnership
All corporate partners receive:
- Login information for the Members Only section of OPA’s website
- An annual subscription to The Ontario Pharmacist magazine
- An annual subscription to the New Drugs/Drug News bulletin
- OPA’s weekly e-bulletin
- Preferred rates for OPA Conference registrations*
- Preferred rates on selected wireless products
- Special pricing on tickets to many attractions across the province
First right of refusals on:
- Conference sponsorship
- Online education sponsorship
- Live education sponsorship
- Lunch and Learn sponsorship
* Available to the corporate partner representative only.
For more information on how to support OPA:
416 441 0788 Ext. 4244
416 441 0788 Ext. 4247